Located just 99km aways from Krakow, in the heart of Podhale, lies an astonishing water establishment built in 2016, with over 30 swimming pools which will give you the experience of a lifetime.
The pools and jacuzzis are located both outside and inside giving picturesque views of the Tatra Mountains.
The healing powers of the waters ranging from 90°F to 97°F (32 to 36°C) waters will regenerate your body and soul. The barrels are filled with therapeutic waters extracted straight from the source almost 3600 meters underground, rich in virgin minerals such as calcium, magnesium and sulfur. The grounds also feature a salt pool, great for bones and respiratory problems.
Available also in the winter time. Additional attractions (such as spa treatments and sauna) are available at an additional cost.
- 2 people - 510 PLN/per person
- 3 people - 420 PLN/per person
- 4 people - 370 PLN/per person
- 5 people - 340 PLN/per person
- 6 people - 340 PLN/per person
- 7 people - 310 PLN/per person
- visit in Chochołów Wooden Village
- visit in shepherd’s hut
- a private car or van (no car sharing)
- appartment pick up and drop off
- an English- speaking driver
- professional and licenced service
- all transportation costs
- tour duration: 7 - 8 hours
- licenced service
- payment by cash PLN EUR USD directly to the driver
When you buy from us you are guaranteed that if you cancel min. 24 hours before it starts you will not pay any costs!
Book and avoid queues to ticket offices. Enjoy the trip, don't worry about anything! Take the identity document with you, put on comfortable footwear and spend this time exceptionally.
tel.: +48 12 312 53 63