It’s a valley that runs about 5.5 miles (9 km), with cliffs ranging between 300 – 500 (328 – 547 yards) meters in height, with a dramatic panorama of magnificent mountains tremendously rich in flora and fauna. Additionally, the landscape is surrounded by some of the most interesting geological and rock formations.
These unique natural ecosystems, with little human footprint, contribute to the complexity of the natural beauty of the whole area which is featured on UNESCO’s list or World heritage Sites in Poland.
You will get the incredible chance to experience the 160-year-old highlander tradition of river rafting on unique folk wooden rafts, as did the guest of nearby castles in the olden times.
Rafting season last: April 1st until October 31st, except Corpus Christi Day and Easter.
- 2 people - 470 PLN/per person
- 3 people - 420 PLN/per person
- 4 people - 330 PLN/per person
- entrance tickets to the Pieninski National park
- a private car or van (no car sharing)
- appartment pick up and drop off
- an English- speaking driver
- professional and licenced service
- all transportation costs
- tour duration: 7 - 8 hours
- licenced service
- payment by cash PLN EUR USD directly to the driver
When you buy from us you are guaranteed that if you cancel min. 24 hours before it starts you will not pay any costs!
Book and avoid queues to ticket offices. Enjoy the trip, don't worry about anything! Take the identity document with you, put on comfortable footwear and spend this time exceptionally.
Do not remeber book you takeaway lunchbox. Don't be hungry.
Click here and the order your set.
tel.: +48 12 312 53 63